Monday, July 13, 2009

M.I.A for acouple days!

It is 12:13 where I am right now.

Sorry for not writing so long, I have been pretty sick with the flu.
My obsessive behaviour makes me feel a bit different from everyone else.
T he doors have to be locked as soon as it gets dark, the must be locked and I must check 3 or 4 times just to be sure. Everyone around must be wearing socks, I never wear sandals and when I go swimming I have to stay in the water or put socks on. I do not use public washrooms, I wash my hands a lot, I use a lot of hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes. If I am not as clean as I can be then I might catch something, a disease maybe. The biggest obsessive behaviour I have is not being late, I can’t be late I am afraid of it. If I am late I might miss something, most of the times I am an hour or two early for everything (appointments, dates, movies, and a lot more.

My friend’s kind of laugh at me, when we go to movies I get so stressed out if they are taking too long or we aren’t early enough. Sure it hurts my feelings but not every single person knows how it feels to have an obsession.

Yours truly, Simply 17

No comments:

Post a Comment