Thursday, July 16, 2009

Yesterday's Post

It is 12:01 pm where I am right now.

I went to apply for assistance yesterday, I think I have a good chance but I am still really worried about it though.

I have a dog named Gunner, he is a yellow lab and he is also the baddest dog ever! If you have read Marley and Me well this guy is a whole lot worse. He is three years old and we are just being able to let him out of the Kennel, still he is not allowed to roam the house when no one is home. He either goes to Doggy Day Care or he is blocked into the kitchen, only being able to go out on the deck.

We have two baby gates, one that goes across the front door and the other is downstairs by the laundry room. If the gate downstairs isn't up then he will bring up a piece of clothing and start to destroy it. Getting the piece of clothing back from him is damn near impossible, he jumps over the couch, runs outside or wet noodles. The only thing that really works is when you go after him with the baby gate, cause in his eyes those baby gates are magical and not able to be touched.

Yours truly, Simply 17

No comments:

Post a Comment